Alexanderstraße 331, 26127 Oldenburg +49 (0)441-5707892

100 first questions – Work

  • work permit
  • tax card (you get sent automatically when you start work)
  • Social Security Number: If you want to work in Germany, you need a social security card. You receive this from the competent pension insurance institution when you start working. This document contains the first name, surname and national insurance number (Deutsche Rentenversicherung, telephone 0800-1000 4800).
Category: Work


back to Main Menu