Alexanderstraße 331, 26127 Oldenburg +49 (0)441-5707892

100 first questions – Work

As a rule, you may only work once the foreigners authority has issued you with a residence title – provided that this also shows that you can work with it.
If you have a residence permit in accordance with Section 24 of the Residence Act, both employment and the pursuit of self-employment must be permitted by the foreigners authority and accordingly the residence title must be provided with the entry “gainful employment permitted” when it is issued.

Category: Work


back to Main Menu